Monitoring of E-learning teaching
Monitoring of E-Learning teaching is ongoing and the University has put in place mechanisms to check the interactions between the lecturers and students, the following are some of the checkpoints
- Chat room – an interactive platform between the lecturer and students, both lecturers and students can post a message and every other user can be able to see.
- Resources – Lecturers are able to post notes and any other useful resources for the students to refer or download.
- Roster – It indicates all the students registered for the unit and can access the e-Learning.
- Assignments – Lecturers post assignments for the students to open and work on them and send back.
- Test/quizzes – Lecturers are able to post tests to students to test the understanding of a concept.
- Links – If a lecturer teaches using another platform, they can post a link to the e-Learning for reference by students and monitoring staff.