August 2017 career opportunities
The University is currently seeking to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill in the following positions;
- Academic staff (Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Tutorial Fellows.)
- Principal Finance Officer.
- Principal Corporate Services.
- Principal Open Distance & Electronic Learning (ODEL)
- Principal Laboratory Technologist
- Director Human Resources
- Director, Information Communication Technology
- Director, Security Services
- Procurement Officer
- Campus Registrar, Finance, Administration & Marketing
- Biomedical Engineer
- Customer Service Officers
Applicants are required to submit applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address, a detailed curriculum vitae including three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization.
- Interested applicants should send the applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before 12th September, 2017.
- Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration, Planning and Institutional Advancement,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, Thika,
General Kago Road,