- Wednesday, 17 January 2018 Makerere University school of education delegates visited MKU
- Tuesday, 16 January 2018 Units registration notice
- Wednesday, 10 January 2018 Accreditation of Nursing Programme
- Monday, 08 January 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 13th January 2018
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 Safaricom Blaze Campus Experience Zones Job Exposure Opportunity
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 School of education subject combinations
- Friday, 05 January 2018 January 2018 Intake ODeL Programmes
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Invitation for Students at Thika main campus to register for STEP
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Collection of 13th Graduation Certificates
Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
The destitute student who had attempted to sell his kidney to support his entry into university to study Medicine has been granted a full year scholarship.
In a letter to Mr Wanje dated April 15 and signed by Prof. Gicharu, the University said following the public appeal for support, the University had extended initial support for the first academic year. "The support will include tuition and hostel fees for one academic year and out of pocket allowances for one academic year," the letter added.