- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Distance and Institution-Based Learning December intake Programmes
- Wednesday, 01 November 2017 Summarized academic calendar
Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
The destitute student who had attempted to sell his kidney to support his entry into university to study Medicine has been granted a full year scholarship.
In a letter to Mr Wanje dated April 15 and signed by Prof. Gicharu, the University said following the public appeal for support, the University had extended initial support for the first academic year. "The support will include tuition and hostel fees for one academic year and out of pocket allowances for one academic year," the letter added.