- Thursday, 21 September 2017 MKU is now a member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI)
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 Academic Guidelines on:
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 MKU Foundation donates KSH 10 Million
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 Makerere University and MKU signs an MoU
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 Graduation fee review notice
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 Frequently Asked Questions on Implemented Biometric Technology
- Monday, 04 September 2017 Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
- Monday, 04 September 2017 September 2017 Intake Registration Procedure
- Saturday, 02 September 2017 Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
The destitute student who had attempted to sell his kidney to support his entry into university to study Medicine has been granted a full year scholarship.
In a letter to Mr Wanje dated April 15 and signed by Prof. Gicharu, the University said following the public appeal for support, the University had extended initial support for the first academic year. "The support will include tuition and hostel fees for one academic year and out of pocket allowances for one academic year," the letter added.