- Thursday, 22 March 2018 MKU to host 5th International and Interdisciplinary Research Conference
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
The destitute student who had attempted to sell his kidney to support his entry into university to study Medicine has been granted a full year scholarship.
In a letter to Mr Wanje dated April 15 and signed by Prof. Gicharu, the University said following the public appeal for support, the University had extended initial support for the first academic year. "The support will include tuition and hostel fees for one academic year and out of pocket allowances for one academic year," the letter added.