- Monday, 17 July 2017 Varsity unveils Centre for International & Development Law
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Bungoma County Neonatal Project
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Quenching a Parched Child
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 A peek at 12th graduation Chief guests' profile, Prof. Olive Mugenda
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 Examination notice to all students
- Monday, 03 July 2017 MKU Students who put me to high school
- Monday, 03 July 2017 CUE approved academic programmes
- Friday, 30 June 2017 Notice to DIBL Students
- Friday, 30 June 2017 MKU/MUBS Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
The destitute student who had attempted to sell his kidney to support his entry into university to study Medicine has been granted a full year scholarship.
In a letter to Mr Wanje dated April 15 and signed by Prof. Gicharu, the University said following the public appeal for support, the University had extended initial support for the first academic year. "The support will include tuition and hostel fees for one academic year and out of pocket allowances for one academic year," the letter added.