- Thursday, 21 September 2017 MKU is now a member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI)
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 Academic Guidelines on:
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 MKU Foundation donates KSH 10 Million
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 Makerere University and MKU signs an MoU
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 Graduation fee review notice
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 Frequently Asked Questions on Implemented Biometric Technology
- Monday, 04 September 2017 Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
- Monday, 04 September 2017 September 2017 Intake Registration Procedure
- Saturday, 02 September 2017 Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
University Fee Review Notice
The University Management has reviewed the statutory fee for all students to 12,000, this fee which will be chargeable per year will be applicable to all the new students who will be joining the University starting from August and September 2017.
Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee changes.
In addition to review statutory fees review above, the Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee has been reviewed to 36,000 for Bachelor of Education (Science ) and 33,000 KSh for all the other programs. This will only affect new students who will be joining the University starting from August 2017.