- Thursday, 22 March 2018 MKU to host 5th International and Interdisciplinary Research Conference
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
University Fee Review Notice
The University Management has reviewed the statutory fee for all students to 12,000, this fee which will be chargeable per year will be applicable to all the new students who will be joining the University starting from August and September 2017.
Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee changes.
In addition to review statutory fees review above, the Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee has been reviewed to 36,000 for Bachelor of Education (Science ) and 33,000 KSh for all the other programs. This will only affect new students who will be joining the University starting from August 2017.