- Monday, 17 July 2017 Varsity unveils Centre for International & Development Law
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Bungoma County Neonatal Project
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Quenching a Parched Child
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 A peek at 12th graduation Chief guests' profile, Prof. Olive Mugenda
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 Examination notice to all students
- Monday, 03 July 2017 MKU Students who put me to high school
- Monday, 03 July 2017 CUE approved academic programmes
- Friday, 30 June 2017 Notice to DIBL Students
- Friday, 30 June 2017 MKU/MUBS Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
University Fee Review Notice
The University Management has reviewed the statutory fee for all students to 12,000, this fee which will be chargeable per year will be applicable to all the new students who will be joining the University starting from August and September 2017.
Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee changes.
In addition to review statutory fees review above, the Distance and Institutional Based (DIBL ) fee has been reviewed to 36,000 for Bachelor of Education (Science ) and 33,000 KSh for all the other programs. This will only affect new students who will be joining the University starting from August 2017.