- Thursday, 07 December 2017 The Famous STEP Programme arrives at MKU
- Monday, 04 December 2017 Government sponsored students Notice
- Friday, 01 December 2017 Celebration as 24 MKU Graduates joins Family Business Club
- Wednesday, 29 November 2017 January 2018 Semester/Trimester Academic Calendar
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Public Holiday Examinations Reschedule
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Graduation day Examinations Reschedule
- Friday, 24 November 2017 January 2018 Intake Programmes
- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
MKU web policy results in higher ranking
Varsity’s E-repository rated second in Kenya
Webometrics ranking of electronic repositories has rated Mount Kenya University (MKU) as a tower of open access knowledge in Africa.
The university’s electronic repository emerged second among Kenyan universities, just behind the University of Nairobi’s E-repository. It was also ranked among the top 25 on the continent, at position 22.
The latest ranking, released mid-July, shows that MKU’s E-repository surged from position three to two, making it the top ranked private university in Kenya.
The MKU E-repository is a rich open access archive for collecting, preserving and disseminating digital materials of scholarly works.
The high ranking is a confirmation that MKU’s web policy is spot on and has succeeded in spurring the electronic publication of mountains of quality scholarly works available to audiences across the globe – at the click of a mouse.