- Thursday, 19 October 2017 Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
- Wednesday, 18 October 2017 Presidential Election break
- Monday, 16 October 2017 Students off to Poland on Erasmus+ study
- Friday, 13 October 2017 MKU Nairobi campus president’s award club constructs a science
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Interruption of Studies in Thika Campus on Monday 9th October, 2017
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Extension of Unit Registration Deadline
- Wednesday, 11 October 2017 Collection of credit transfers letters
- Tuesday, 10 October 2017 Resumption of Studies
- Monday, 09 October 2017 MKU transfers pharmacy students from Kigali campus to main campus.
MKU web policy results in higher ranking
Varsity’s E-repository rated second in Kenya
Webometrics ranking of electronic repositories has rated Mount Kenya University (MKU) as a tower of open access knowledge in Africa.
The university’s electronic repository emerged second among Kenyan universities, just behind the University of Nairobi’s E-repository. It was also ranked among the top 25 on the continent, at position 22.
The latest ranking, released mid-July, shows that MKU’s E-repository surged from position three to two, making it the top ranked private university in Kenya.
The MKU E-repository is a rich open access archive for collecting, preserving and disseminating digital materials of scholarly works.
The high ranking is a confirmation that MKU’s web policy is spot on and has succeeded in spurring the electronic publication of mountains of quality scholarly works available to audiences across the globe – at the click of a mouse.