- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 MKU Foundation donates KSH 10 Million
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 Makerere University and MKU signs an MoU
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 Graduation fee review notice
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 Frequently Asked Questions on Implemented Biometric Technology
- Monday, 04 September 2017 Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
- Monday, 04 September 2017 September 2017 Intake Registration Procedure
- Saturday, 02 September 2017 Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
- Wednesday, 30 August 2017 September Semester/Trimester Academic Calendar
- Friday, 25 August 2017 Diploma and Certificate Programmes September Intake (2017)
No regret for choosing MKU
Mr Koech Joseph is the Baringo County Assembly Clerk. He has previously served as town clerk and clerk to council in various counties and municipalities in Kenya.
His experience stretches beyond 26 years. To add more knowledge, he is currently studying at MKU Eldoret for a Master’s degree in Public Administration and Management. He says: “I chose MKU because of the following reasons: Flexible learning modes;
students finish their courses within the stipulated time; MKU past students employed in various county assemblies that I have worked in are very competent and professional in their duties; the fees are affordable and the payment mode is very flexible.”
Koech adds that he also realized MKU programmes were market driven. “Therefore, I recommend all prospective students to join MKU, and if you are an employer, consider MKU graduates and your organization won’t regret it,” he offers.
“MKU, My University, My Choice, My Future.”