- Wednesday, 17 January 2018 Makerere University school of education delegates visited MKU
- Tuesday, 16 January 2018 Units registration notice
- Wednesday, 10 January 2018 Accreditation of Nursing Programme
- Monday, 08 January 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 13th January 2018
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 Safaricom Blaze Campus Experience Zones Job Exposure Opportunity
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 School of education subject combinations
- Friday, 05 January 2018 January 2018 Intake ODeL Programmes
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Invitation for Students at Thika main campus to register for STEP
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Collection of 13th Graduation Certificates
Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
The University management extends a warm welcome to the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes in September 2017 intake.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday,4th September, 2017 to Friday 8th September, 2017
at Main Campus, Thika.
Students Orientation: 8th September, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 11th September, 2017.
Candidates can either download the admission letters and registration documents from the student portal in the University website or visit the nearest University campus/ ODEL Centre. Download the list of students and the prospective courses
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.