- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Monday, 20 November 2017 MKU and Partners for Care anti-jigger campaign in Kilifi County
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
The University management extends a warm welcome to the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes in September 2017 intake.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday,4th September, 2017 to Friday 8th September, 2017
at Main Campus, Thika.
Students Orientation: 8th September, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 11th September, 2017.
Candidates can either download the admission letters and registration documents from the student portal in the University website or visit the nearest University campus/ ODEL Centre. Download the list of students and the prospective courses
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.