- Thursday, 22 March 2018 MKU to host 5th International and Interdisciplinary Research Conference
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
The University management extends a warm welcome to the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes in September 2017 intake.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday,4th September, 2017 to Friday 8th September, 2017
at Main Campus, Thika.
Students Orientation: 8th September, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 11th September, 2017.
Candidates can either download the admission letters and registration documents from the student portal in the University website or visit the nearest University campus/ ODEL Centre. Download the list of students and the prospective courses
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.