Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
Applications are invited from qualified candidates wishing to join Digital Varsity for E-learning programmes during September intake. Applications and registration is currently ongoing. Enroll today for:
- Post graduate diplomas
- Diplomas and certificates.
View all programs offered in digital varsity here
Why should I join MKU Digital Varsity?
- MKU is a chartered and ISO certified institution of higher learning
- MKU Digital Varsity offers quality, accessible and affordable education
- Flexible fees payment in easy installments offered on trimester basis
- Online access to education, instructors, resources, self-learning materials, audio visual materials, digital library anywhere, anytime.
- Moderation and monitoring of learning by the online University Instructors
- There is a network of study centers nationally and abroad
- Good management system with features that enhance learning, access to resources, virtual instructor/learner interactions, online CATS, assignments and self- paced learning.
- Credit transfers are given on approval by the academic heads.
- Learn when learning works best for you.
- Centralized and personalized post graduate coordination :Post –graduate Students thesis are supervised online with the use of up to date technologies
- Students access their results in their students portals at their convenience. Online inquiries, applications and units registration, access to CATS/assignments, grading and feedback, online access to exam results, students clearance and exam card ,online students-lecturers evaluation and feedback.
- Academic mentorship and counseling services
- Students' easily progress from one level to another e.g from Diploma to a degree
- International and Diaspora students sit for exams at the Kenyan embassies globally and university approved examination centres
- Centralized administrative, technical, academic support and customer care desk
For more information:
Login to http://digital.mku.ac.ke/
You can also visit MKU Digital Varsity Centre at the Main campus, or any other MKU campus/Centre/Marketing office