- Thursday, 19 October 2017 Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
- Wednesday, 18 October 2017 Presidential Election break
- Monday, 16 October 2017 Students off to Poland on Erasmus+ study
- Friday, 13 October 2017 MKU Nairobi campus president’s award club constructs a science
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Interruption of Studies in Thika Campus on Monday 9th October, 2017
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Extension of Unit Registration Deadline
- Wednesday, 11 October 2017 Collection of credit transfers letters
- Tuesday, 10 October 2017 Resumption of Studies
- Monday, 09 October 2017 MKU transfers pharmacy students from Kigali campus to main campus.
Resumption of Studies
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academic and Research Affairs
The University Senate wishes to inform all Thika Campus students to resume their studies according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, 10th October, 2017
Wednesday, 11th October, 2017
Thursday, 12th October, 2017
Friday, 13th October, 2017
Saturday, 14th October, 2017
Monday, 16th October, 2017
Please note that resumption of studies will require the following:
The university appreciates the continued support from all the University stakeholders.
Dr. Bibianne W. Waiganjo-Aidi, Ph.D.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academic & Research Affairs
Mount Kenya University, Main Campus, P.O. Box 342 -01000, Thika,Tel: 067 2820 000,