- Wednesday, 17 January 2018 Makerere University school of education delegates visited MKU
- Tuesday, 16 January 2018 Units registration notice
- Wednesday, 10 January 2018 Accreditation of Nursing Programme
- Monday, 08 January 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 13th January 2018
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 Safaricom Blaze Campus Experience Zones Job Exposure Opportunity
- Saturday, 06 January 2018 School of education subject combinations
- Friday, 05 January 2018 January 2018 Intake ODeL Programmes
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Invitation for Students at Thika main campus to register for STEP
- Wednesday, 03 January 2018 Collection of 13th Graduation Certificates
Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an accredited TVET institution offering courses in the field of Health and Applied Sciences. All our programs are accredited and are delivered by high caliber faculty with a combination of years of teaching and industry experience. Students learn in an ultra-modern facility within a conducive learning environment. The college is located in Kitale, Trans -Nzoia County.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in achieving results and in the improvement of standards of teaching & learning in an academic institution.
Graduate teaching staff with over 3 years teaching experience in either Nursing, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Health Sciences and Health Records.
If you meet the set requirements, Email your Application Letter and Resume to the email address below to reach the Director not later than 5:00 p.m on Monday 6th November, 2017.
The Executive Director,