- Thursday, 22 March 2018 MKU to host 5th International and Interdisciplinary Research Conference
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an accredited TVET institution offering courses in the field of Health and Applied Sciences. All our programs are accredited and are delivered by high caliber faculty with a combination of years of teaching and industry experience. Students learn in an ultra-modern facility within a conducive learning environment. The college is located in Kitale, Trans -Nzoia County.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in achieving results and in the improvement of standards of teaching & learning in an academic institution.
Graduate teaching staff with over 3 years teaching experience in either Nursing, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Health Sciences and Health Records.
If you meet the set requirements, Email your Application Letter and Resume to the email address below to reach the Director not later than 5:00 p.m on Monday 6th November, 2017.
The Executive Director,