- Monday, 21 May 2018 MKU, Kiambu County & Caritas Tripartite partnership
- Friday, 18 May 2018 Call to join MKU Graduate Entreprise Academy
- Wednesday, 16 May 2018 Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program Awardee
- Monday, 07 May 2018 Provisional Student Registration
- Friday, 27 April 2018 MKU delegates visits Poland
- Friday, 20 April 2018 Notice to Government Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 19 April 2018 Notice to D.I.B.L students - Registration of units
- Thursday, 12 April 2018 MKU receives donations from seeding labs,USA
- Wednesday, 11 April 2018 MKU receives 2018/2019 Government Sponsored Students
H.E Deputy Governor Kajiado County, is a proud alumnus of MKU
“My name is Martin Moshisho Martine. I am the Deputy Governor of Kajiado County, so people address me as “His Excellency”. Importantly, I am a proud alumnus of Mount Kenya University and I have returned as a postgraduate student.
I first joined MKU in September 2009 to pursue diploma studies in banking and finance. In 2014, having moved on to degree studies, I graduated with a Bachelor of Business Management (Human Resource). I’m currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration, still at MKU.
In 2012, I was elected President of MKUSA, a position that enabled me to also serve at the National Secretariat of Kenya University Students Organisation (KUSO).
With these experiences, I bear testimony that Mount Kenya University offers equal opportunity to students to pursue their dreams and aspirations regardless of their background, faith, colour or gender.
Working at MKU
In 2017, I decided to join politics, not because I was tired of working at MKU, but because the university gave me a lot more to share with the world.
Working with MKU was a great experience. I am sincerely indebted to the leadership of the University for supporting employee development and growth.