- Saturday, 26 May 2018 Class attendance notice to all students
- Tuesday, 22 May 2018 MKU Wins 14 Awards in the Kenya Film Festival, 2018
- Monday, 21 May 2018 MKU, Kiambu County & Caritas Tripartite partnership
- Friday, 18 May 2018 Call to join MKU Graduate Entreprise Academy
- Wednesday, 16 May 2018 Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program Awardee
- Monday, 07 May 2018 Provisional Student Registration
- Friday, 27 April 2018 MKU delegates visits Poland
- Friday, 20 April 2018 Notice to Government Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 19 April 2018 Notice to D.I.B.L students - Registration of units
Delegation from Dubai visits MKU
Delegation from Dubai paid a courtesy visit to the University on 27th February, 2018. Purpose is to explore possibilities of a partnership that will establish a material Laboratory at the university.
This has an opportunity for the value addition to the university and community at large. It also presents research opportunities and job creation.
The partnership will in the long term see the partners build capacity for staff and students and commercialise the output of the university.
School of Pure and Applied Sciences – Department of Engineering, Energy and Built Environment will be the lead team to actualize the partnership.