- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Why MKU is varsity of choice for many
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Delegation from Dubai visits MKU
MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
The insurance themed debate held on 26th-27th January at Catholic University of East Africa was an informative session where we registered one team of participants.
The distinguishing factor for this debate was that the issue of discussion was a necessary topic owing to the importance of the insurance industry in any country. Kenya having a penetration of 3% in the insurance industry and being the leading country in sub-Saharan Africa shows the importance of insurance awareness and this debate could not have come at a better time.