MKU receives 2018/2019 Government Sponsored Students
The University management congratulates and extends a warm welcome to all the successful government sponsored students who have been selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes.
The University Management wishes to remind all the successful government-sponsored students reporting date will be on 2nd - 11th May, 2018.
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new studentsKUCCPS Student-Portal
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.
All 2018/2019 government sponsored students can check their allocated programmes from Here
- All government sponsored students can click here to check their names and the program allocated.
- Frequently asked questions on KUCCPS 2018/2019 placement
Congratulations once again and welcome to the preferred University.