- Thursday, 19 October 2017 Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
- Wednesday, 18 October 2017 Presidential Election break
- Monday, 16 October 2017 Students off to Poland on Erasmus+ study
- Friday, 13 October 2017 MKU Nairobi campus president’s award club constructs a science
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Interruption of Studies in Thika Campus on Monday 9th October, 2017
- Thursday, 12 October 2017 Extension of Unit Registration Deadline
- Wednesday, 11 October 2017 Collection of credit transfers letters
- Tuesday, 10 October 2017 Resumption of Studies
- Monday, 09 October 2017 MKU transfers pharmacy students from Kigali campus to main campus.
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke