- Thursday, 07 December 2017 The Famous STEP Programme arrives at MKU
- Monday, 04 December 2017 Government sponsored students Notice
- Friday, 01 December 2017 Celebration as 24 MKU Graduates joins Family Business Club
- Wednesday, 29 November 2017 January 2018 Semester/Trimester Academic Calendar
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Public Holiday Examinations Reschedule
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Graduation day Examinations Reschedule
- Friday, 24 November 2017 January 2018 Intake Programmes
- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke