- Monday, 21 August 2017 IT Project Defence and Assessments
- Thursday, 17 August 2017 Career Opportunities (August 2017)
- Tuesday, 15 August 2017 No regret for choosing MKU
- Tuesday, 15 August 2017 My learning experience at MKU
- Tuesday, 15 August 2017 Top athletes explain why they chose MKU
- Monday, 14 August 2017 Restructuring at MKU Rwanda academic Programmes
- Tuesday, 01 August 2017 Notice to Regular, Evening, Weekend and Digital Varsity Students
- Tuesday, 01 August 2017 Notice to Distance and Institution-Based Learning Students
- Thursday, 27 July 2017 MKU web policy results in higher ranking
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.