- Thursday, 07 December 2017 The Famous STEP Programme arrives at MKU
- Monday, 04 December 2017 Government sponsored students Notice
- Friday, 01 December 2017 Celebration as 24 MKU Graduates joins Family Business Club
- Wednesday, 29 November 2017 January 2018 Semester/Trimester Academic Calendar
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Public Holiday Examinations Reschedule
- Saturday, 25 November 2017 Notice to students Graduation day Examinations Reschedule
- Friday, 24 November 2017 January 2018 Intake Programmes
- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.