Notice to all students on examination schedule
Following the approval of online examination guidelines and the successful training of students voluntarily enrolling to undertake online examinations, we wish to inform the students that the examinations will be held in the following phased out arrangement:
- Phase 1 - Postgraduate students
- Phase 2 – Distance and Institution-based Electronic Learning (DIBEL) students
- Phase 3 – Open, Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) students
- Phase 4 – Students in their last semester/trimester (those due for graduation)
- Phase 5 – Other regular students i.e those in evening, weekend and day mode of learning
The timetable and dates of each phase will be posted to each group two weeks before commencement of examinations. Those willing to participate in the ongoing online examination training are encouraged to log in using their portals.
or call directly to +254 709 153000.
Additionally, we are glad to inform you that the deadline of provisional unit registration for the May/August 2020 semester/trimester has been extended.
Dr. Ronald G. Maathai
Registrar, Academic Administration