KUCCPS Inter-Institutional Transfers for 2020/2021 now open
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service has opened the online application system for inter-institutional transfer (IIT) applications. The application is open for KCSE candidates who have been successfully placed in various universities and TVET institutions but wish to transfer to other institutions. The portal for inter-institution application will be open for a period of two (2) months from June 15, 2020 to August 15, 2020.
- All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net). The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- Transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No.820201.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided.
Inter-Institutions transfer process involves the following steps:
- The student initiates an online transfer application and submits to the receiving institution.
- The receiving institution endorses the transfer applications received through their institution portal and submit.
- The releasing institution receives the application and clears the student(applicant) through their institutions portal and submits
- The endorsed application comes to the CEO,KUCCPS for approval where a tranfer letter will be generated and accessed by the applicant and the two institutions involved.
- The applicant downloads the approved transfer letter and presents the same to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions
or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.